Here at Smith Street Dental, we have introduced additional measures to comply with COVID safe protocols to ensure patients and staff stay safe.
Patients are encouraged to report and not attend their appointment if they have any of the following symptoms:
4.Shortness of breath
We have implemented additional cleaning and hygiene protocols which comply with COVID safe guidelines:
- Frequently touched surfaces including our waiting areas, reception desk and door handles are being thoroughly disinfected multiple times a day.
- We have removed any toys, magazines and other unnecessary items from our waiting rooms.
- Social distancing within our waiting and reception areas has been introduced and hand sanitiser is available to all patients upon arrival
- Upon arrival, every patient has their temperature checked
- Anti-septic mouth rinses are used prior to any dental treatment to reduce bacterial and viral loads
- Our hours have changed to comply with social distancing and reduce patient interactions
- When you visit Smith Street Dental, you can have peace of mind knowing that significant health precautions are being taken to ensure your safety.